1. EAO is committed to safeguarding your privacy on-line. This site is operated by EAO Group, the head office of which is; Tannwaldstrasse 88, CH-4601 Olten, Switzerland.
2. When you register on this site, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself (such as your name, address and e-mail address). EAO respects the privacy concerns of users of this web site and complies with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation/Swiss Data Protection Legislation currently in force in relation to its treatment of personal information. This privacy statement sets out EAO's policy in relation to how it uses any personal information collected from you through your use of this site.
4. EAO may use personal information collected about you to contact you in relation to any promotion or transaction you have entered and also to notify you about any services, offers or promotions which we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any further communications from EAO please utilise the unsubscribe facility available on all of our electronic communication. In addition, EAO may disclose and use personal information collected about you within its group for the purpose of internal business administration and analysis.
5. For these purposes we may send your information internationally, including to countries outside the European Economic Association. However, we only do this when the country in question adheres to the same level of data protection as the EEA.
7. If any of your personal information changes or becomes out of date you may amend your registration details on the site. Alternatively, or in the event that you have any queries regarding this privacy statement or EAO's treatment of your personal information, please contact EAO by any method set out below at these address and numbers.